Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A meme

I'm not so up on the memes. I like reading them but don't post them all that often. But I like this one. I'm a no-bones-about-it kinda person, though I can be long winded. (As I explained to my boss in my 3-mo review yesterday, if you knew the unfiltered thoughts in my head, you'd fire me. Or disown me. Or hate me. Or generally avoid me at all costs. So, I'm long-winded in an attempt to stall long enough to find diplomatic words to express the rather nasty thoughts in my head without actually sounding so nasty.) But really, I'm actually quite short and snippy.

That was long. Longer than it needed to be.

Anyhoo, thanks to Rabbitch for this one.

Use only one word to answer each item:

1. Yourself: bitchy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): academic
3. Your hair: blah
4. Your mother: eager
5. Your Father: distant
6. Your Favorite Item: yarn
7. Your dream last night: zilch
8. Your Favorite drink: alcoholic
9. Your Dream Car: indifferent
10. The room you are in: multipurpose
11. Your Ex: forgotten
12. Your fear: inadequacy
13. What you want to be in 10 years? impervious
14. Who you hung out with last night? hubby
15. What You're Not? comfortable
16. Muffins: banana
17. One of Your Wish List Items: relaxation
18. Time: elusive
19. The Last Thing You Did: read
20. What You Are Wearing: jeans
21. Your Favorite Weather: crisp
22. Your Favorite Book: sudoku
23. The Last Thing You Ate: yogurt
24. Your Life: intolerable
25. Your Mood: sullen
26. Your best friend: missing
27. What are you thinking about right now? work
28. Your car: aging
29. What are you doing at the moment? working
30. Your summer: fleeting
31. Your relationship status: comfortable
32. What is on your TV? nothing
33. What is the weather like? damp
34. When is the last time you laughed? dunno

No comments: